Want to add a CBD product to your Lineup? It may be easier than you think.
Adding a CBD infused product line to your line up could be just what the doctor ordered for your bottom line. Adding CBD to an already stable product line that you are already equipped to make is a great way to add a health conscious line addition that adds a great value additive option. With the signing of the latest farm bill it's now easier than ever to supplement your product lines with CBD.
Don't fret about all those messy calculations or worry about difficult math, we'll do the math for you. If you know your formula, and can provide us with a few simple measurements:
* Your packaging size (mL or cm³)
* Weight of final product (grams)
* The weight of empty packaging without the product (grams)
* How much CBD do you want per dose (5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 50mg, 100mg)
* What size would a single dose be (mL or grams) (i.e. 1ml is a standard tincture dose, 500mg is one standard pill size)
* How many doses in the final product
* How many units are made per batch
From there we can give you your actual cost per batch, but since we like doing math here we will also break it down so you will know at a glance your cost per unit to add a CBD product into your mix.
If you've been thinking of adding CBD into your existing product line, but didn't know where to start, please feel free to give us a call at, 1-888-468-7990 or tell us about your products you would like to see with CBD infused.